Interview with Marnie Swedberg
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Marnie Swedberg of WomenSpeakers.com interviewed me this week for Blog Talk Radio. Listen to discover:
Click here to listen.
- An easy way to break into the children’s book market
- How to promote your books all year long
- The secret to selling over 4 million books
- The importance of finding a new way to share a tired topic
- How to overcome fear and step out of your comfort zone and write in a category/genre you’ve never written before
- The importance of remaining teachable so you’ll continue to grow and learn new skills
- The value of learning from those who are better than you
- How to be the professional publishers, businesspeople, media folks and conference directors want to work with
- The secret to enjoying the journey on the way to where you’re going
- Why you can be good at lots of things, but you can only be great at a few.