52 Encouraging Devotions for Every Moment
Moving, funny devotions crafted for every day by moms who know the drill
When women take on the role of mom, they take on a hundred other titles as well: healer, comforter, chef, teacher, cheerleader—and less flattering jobs such as disciplinarian, ruiner of fun times, and chief worrier. In the middle of juggling all those roles, finding room to spend time alone seeking God can seem insurmountable.
Moms Michelle Medlock Adams and Bethany Jett understand the struggles—and the joys. They've pulled together their own experiences with the crazy world of parenting as well as the most requested, most talked about topics on mommy blogs. Their research nailed down what moms really want to talk about.
They Call Me Mom is a lighthearted, transparent take on the real-life ups and downs mothers face through all stages of parenting. Whether mom just brought home her first baby or she has several kids and zero time, she’ll find relatable words and helpful encouragement in these pages. And with one devotion for every week of the year, it’s easy to fit in a few minutes with God in the middle of a full parenting life. For more information and giveaway opportunities, visit https://michelleandbethany.com.
They Call Me Mom has received the following awards and recognitions:
- Gold medal for First Place in the Devotional Category in the 2020 Illumination Book Awards
- Gold (First Place) CAN Crown Award for Outstanding Visual Media by the Christian Author Network, 2020
- Third Place in the Nonfiction Book Category in the 2020 Christian Market Book Awards
- SELAH Award Finalist in the Devotions Category, 2020
- Christian Book Award Finalist in the Devotion and Gift Category, 2021