I am beyond excited and completely honored to have won seven awards in the Christian Market Book Awards and the AWSA Golden Scroll Awards! I’m grateful to my publishers Kregel, WorthyKids, and Barbour for believing in my books. And, I’m thankful for an amazing agent, Cyle Young, who continues to challenge me to grow as a writer. And, I’m beyond blessed to have my AWSA sisters to share in such a special night. Also, I’m grateful to my amazing hubby who watched the online awards ceremony with me and celebrated every honor. He’s a keeper. Lastly, I want to praise the Lord for allowing me to work in an industry I love. Yay!
Christian Market Book Awards:
- They Call Me Mom (co-written with Bethany Jett and published by Kregel Publications) took Third Place in the 2020 Nonfiction Book category
- I Love You Bigger Than the Sky (WorthyKids) took First Place in the 2020 Best Children’s Book category
- How Much Does God Love You? (WorthyKids) took Third Place in the 2020 Best Children’s Book category
AWSA Golden Scrolls:
- Encouraging Words for Mothers: Morning & Evening Daily Devotions for a Mother’s Soul (Barbour Books) took Second Place in the 2020 Best Inspirational Gift category
- I Love You Bigger Than the Sky took Second Place in the 2020 Fiction Children’s Book of the Year
- How Much Does God Love You? tied for First Place in the 2020 Nonfiction Children’s Book of the Year category (tying with Crystal Bowman for her book, Little Duckling’s Easter Prayers)
- Cuddle-Up Prayers took Second Place in the 2020 Nonfiction Children’s Book of the Year
So proud of your work, your enthusiasm, your mission, your heart! It’s an honor to call you a friend and mentor. You rock, Michelle! You always give more than anyone expects and you delight in doing so. The light of the Lord shines from you.
Thank you, sweet friend. Your encouragement means the world to me.